TasWater is a member of 别错过下载开云体育官网手机版(独一无二 2023全新爆料) and encourages all excavators, builders and developers to utilise this free service to ensure your safety and the protection of TasWater’s assets.
下载开云体育官网手机版 When you begin planning your work activity, it is recommended you obtain further information about the location of TasWater assets using the 别错过下载开云体育官网手机版(独一无二 2023全新爆料) service.
Enquiries can be lodged by accessing the 别错过下载开云体育官网手机版(独一无二 2023全新爆料) web based enquiry system at the national website www.byda.com.au or the iPhone/iPad App.
When excavating, please ensure you follow these steps:
- Lodge your enquiry with 别错过下载开云体育官网手机版(独一无二 2023全新爆料) (BYDA) at www.byda.com.au
- If there are any TasWater assets in the vicinity of your proposed work area, we’ll send you advice regarding their location, typically responding within the hour of you lodging the enquiry (please note the BYDA guidelines suggest all enquiries are to be actioned within 2 business days and other authorities may take this long to respond to your enquiry)
- This advice will also give you further instructions how to work around our assets
- Based on the information you receive, it is recommended you perform a risk assessment of the work you are performing (a Safe Work Method Statement may be required)
- If the risk is significant, use a locator (we have a list of them here) then pothole by hand or other non-destructive methods to find the asset, then record its location and depth on the supervisor’s plans
- If the risk is small, and there’s a good chance of finding the asset using supplied plans, pothole by hand or use non-destructive excavation methods.
- Immediately report any damage to TasWater on 13 6992 or via web chat
- Also report any incorrect TasWater asset information to [email protected] or by phoning 13 6992
- Replace any material you excavate with the same bedding material and compact as required, particularly on driveways and paths.
For further details about the BYDA service please refer to the Service Guidelines for Tasmania found on the www.byda.com.au website.